• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Awrite...... someone's got some 'splainin to do....

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Rumor control Mason......

Did you or did you not pile up that bike already?

Did you get hurt or are you ok?

Ready to go back to something with 4 wheels?

Spill it goober............ :dunno:

Laid it down, dented the tank a bit, no biggie, I'm ok, all's good.
And no, I've gotten pretty hooked on this 2 wheel stuff :D

Now, if they would just make a diesel powered 2 wheel crawler, I'd be set :D

Damn Mason, glad you are ok. When Mike said those bikes are easy to toss around, he didn't mean it literally.

Damn Mason, glad you are ok. When Mike said those bikes are easy to toss around, he didn't mean it literally.

:roflmao:
I didn't damage anything I'm not intending to replace with aftermarket/upgraded parts anyway, so its cool. I've got a few scrapes here and there but nothing big... doc says I fractured my foot, but I don't believe him lol, after the first little bit I could walk on it fine.

Be careful man! wear some leather and a bucket! glad to hear you're ok! I have been riding for about 15,000 miles in my lifetime(not alot at all), 95% of that on 1000cc rockets, and have been fortunate enough to never contact pavement with anything other than the rubber side. Just keep your head on a swivel and dont try and ride past 75% of your ability at any time.

That's not going to effect your ship date is it? Make sure you wear the right gear on that thing. Remember there are idiots out there sharing the road with you.

first bike + 1700cc=epic fail lol

so mason, the answer is NO, you dont need a litre bike

Yeah, what the hell does he know. He only went to school for 8 years and then had residency in a hospital for another 5+, what a moron. You should go kick a brick wall, that will show him.

I'm up and walking around and I'm not in very much pain, without painkillers. Doc said it was kind of hard to see on the x-ray.

Yeah, what the hell does he know. He only went to school for 8 years and then had residency in a hospital for another 5+, what a moron. You should go kick a brick wall, that will show him.

:roflmao::roflmao::doh::roflmao::roflmao::gee:

The minute you lose respect for the bike, it WILL bite you in the a$%. With that said, I've broken the same foot 3 times, twice racing motocross and once dropping a 75lbs water valve on it. That foot now tells me when it's getting cold out. I went to the Dr. on the first broken foot, then tried to play tough guy on the second two, now I pay for it. I would highly recommend taking it easy, and doing as the Doc says.

Glad you are okay :thumbup:

Those of us who ride have a saying when it comes to laying the bike down, "those that have and those that will". Welcome to the club.

Those of us who ride have a saying when it comes to laying the bike down, "those that have and those that will". Welcome to the club.

True , but the difference is the people who learn their mistake and those who
keep learning them . Problem with the bike is , you don't get to many chances
to learn without , A , killing yourself or ,B, killing yourself ...

Mason , you picked a big bike for your first ride , those things aren't the most
nimble things in the parking lot , as you found out .
Go out and do some extreme start / stop tests so you can gauge the bikes ability on the road . This will better prepare you for the next 16 year old
supermodel wanna be with a suburban that tries to run you over .

Back