• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATTN: Folks who won (and those that didn't)equipment in the raffles

Danno

NAXJA Forum User
PLEASE contact the vendors who gave the items and THANK THEM for their support of NAXJA. If you can't use it then trade or pass it along to somebody who can. I had several items that I had previously won and turned them in for the raffle in Moab. I know that others also did the same. It makes it much easier to get more stuff in the future if the donors know that their gifts are appreciated. Also, when calling vendors that donated, to buy items, please tell them thanks for supporting NAXJA. Danno

Appropriate message, Danno. I did just that for the item I won. However, a public "thank you" is just as appropriate.

Mark Hinkley, thank you for supporting NAXJA and for you generous contributions, both your ORGS Mfg products and your expertise.

Tom

Done Deal

Done deal already. We have been searching for donors for our annual run and it has been a tight year for many manufacturers, so they really deserve the thanks for supporting our sport. Also a BIG THANKS to NAXJA for putting a great event together.

I want to thank everyone involved with making the raffle XJ such an awesome prize. I don't want to leave out anybody. I'm just waiting on some paperwork that is in the mail so I can be real specific with my thanks. Heck, I'm not even sure who donated what yet. I hope Keith gets those pics up soon of us wheeling it on Moab Rim Saturday. It (Duke) wheeled like a champ and has a very plush ride, great work.

Thanks again,
Crunch

Dan, can you post the contact info for Warn (and the others for that matter) I'm sure Warn will get flooded with thanks if we all knew who to call.

Back