• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Attendance

Still planning to attend +2

Still planning to attend +2

Motor has a knock that really worries me and the wife is against my driving it till it blows........ so I am a maybe. Looking around for a motor as I sold my spare to Cody Buck. Time is not on my side at the moment..... :(

I'm in crunch mode too. Won't be able to get coilovers sorted out so just going to run it with the coils for time being so it will be wheelable.

Guy on FB is taking offers on a running 4.0.

I don't do FB or CL deals, not worth the trouble. I will look local or on here for something.

I need a final count on tent sites. I have 7 reserved which will accommodate 14 families. It looks to me like we won't need all of those, so I'd like to save a buck and cancel any reservations we don't need.

Post up please. I'm not a bad guesser, but data is best. :)

I already signed up for an RV site.

Nikki and I will be there still.

Look like we might try heading out Wednesday instead now (a day earlier than planned).

So we'll probably be there later Wednesday Evening.

Same here. Which way you Rollin? I'm having to go south then over to pick up the camper and rest of the crew.

Yeah I'm thinking 25 to springs then 115 to 50. Hate 70 traffic and 285 is a bit too slow in areas.

At this point looks like I will be there Friday and sat nights! Not 100% yet, if need be I can get my own site as well!

I need a final count on tent sites. I have 7 reserved which will accommodate 14 families. It looks to me like we won't need all of those, so I'd like to save a buck and cancel any reservations we don't need.

Post up please. I'm not a bad guesser, but data is best. :)
Jeremy and I still plan on making this trip.

If I may make a suggestion, it might be helpful to spam the chapters and direct replies to this thread. :dunno:

My attendance is now questionable. I go to the ortho surgeon on Thursday to see what kind of surgery I will be having on my right knee. I think they may want to replace it.

Back