• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Atlas 4speed case low low miles

Rock2pus

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Just like it says, Atlas 4 speed case, less than 500 miles on it. All shifters included, 1310 spicer output front and rear. 3:1 main case, 2.73:1 reduction box. Was going to go in my 98 but with the supports for my rear coil conversion there is some interference and I'm not going to cut so much of that apart. Besides, I doubt I need that deep gearing with an auto trans. 23 spline jeep input, bolts right up to an aw4 or ax15. Asking 2K obo...no shipping, no way. Maybe able to meet within reason.

856 373 8767

Some trades possible.

Last edited:
Just like it says, Atlas 4 speed case, less than 500 miles on it. All shifters included, 1310 spicer output front and rear. 3:1 main case, 2.73:1 reduction box. Was going to go in my 98 but with the supports for my rear coil conversion there is some interference and I'm not going to cut so much of that apart. Besides, I doubt I need that deep gearing with an auto trans. 23 spline jeep input, bolts right up to an aw4 or ax15. Asking 2K obo...no shipping, no way. Maybe able to meet within reason.

856 373 8767

Some trades possible.

Is it a 4.3:1 or a 3.8:1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kinda things are you looking for in trade?

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Truth is my needs are very minimal, and specific. I need 16" ori struts, a 3.8 or 4.3 2 speed Atlas, and "TrueHi9" third members for my 98. I'd consider a decent running 98-01 xj as well.

I could also sweeten the pot by offering up 2 d60's with it. Ones a cut down to centered rear disc brake e350 full float, no brackets or diff (63" wms-wms), and an empty front balljoint HP60 out of a 94 f350. I'll swap them both plus the Atlas for a nice unmolested xj or 4.0 wj

Out of curiosity. Would you trade the d60's for anything?

Currently unsure if I want to build these or keep them. Rear is a disc brake full float from an e350. Narrowed to 64-1/2" wms. No brackets or diff/gears/shafts. Front is 94 f350 balljoint, not yet narrowed, also no diff/etc, but all other trim.

Back