• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Arrival at camp

Okie Princess said:
I was wondering how close the facilities are to the camp ground and if it has showers?
Last year they had a porta-potty next to where we were camping. IIRC, the campground office has showers and restroom facilities too ... was located about 150 yds. from where we were at.

Here's a link to the campgroud web site: http://www.atticacamping.com/index.html

Les

lbexj said:
IIRC, the campground office has showers and restroom facilities too ... was located about 150 yds. from where we were at.

Les

That's 150 yards too close for my taste pal...

shower.jpg

Ooops...Forgot about the restroom facilities...
img03.jpg

Last edited:
Gil BullyKatz said:
That's 150 yards too close for my taste pal...

shower.jpg

Ooops...Forgot about the restroom facilities...
img03.jpg

I read on the website that they charge $3.00 for a shower. If that's the show you get, they're definately over-charging!!! :laugh3:

That second pic looks like a house I used to live in!
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
:D

How many wives are going to be there and what is there to do if you decide to sit out one of the trails? Is town very far from the campground?

Okie Princess said:
How many wives are going to be there and what is there to do if you decide to sit out one of the trails? Is town very far from the campground?

I feel like I saw a day spa on the way into town last time I was there.
It looked cute, but this is Attica, afterall.

If I go down there this weekend I'll scope out the chick stuff and report back.

Here's my plan so far: I will be arriving with the dog and the beer Thursday evening in the '01 XJ. Jen will be arriving Friday evening with firewood in the Suburban. We plan on camping.

Lawn Cher' said:
Here's my plan so far: I will be arriving with the dog and the beer Thursday evening in the '01 XJ. Jen will be arriving Friday evening with firewood in the Suburban. We plan on camping.
Glad to see your priorities are strait!
#1-Beer
#2-dog
#3-XJ
#4-wife, fire wood, camping gear,...

seanR said:
#1-Beer
#2-dog
#3-XJ

That's how I get ahead in life.

seanR said:
#1-Beer
#2-dog
#3-XJ

I think I'll take that life time membership now.

Back