• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

April 16...

Gil BullyKatz

NAXJA Forum User
Intake of copious amounts of salicious animal flesh...

Imbibing of fermented liquids...

the return engagement of the Milwaukee buffalo belt buckle...

Guest appearances!!!

For those that know...

A reminder...

To those that don't...

PM me...

blaxja.jpg

BLAXJA approved

Last edited:
Sorry, we can't make that date. We will be on a plane headed
for the Florida Keys. :clap:

i will be there for sure.

cheers,

jj

Wouldn't miss it. OK if I bring a friend I just dug up?

I'll be there. I better bring my Bond Card too!

:woohoo:

GusDaDog said:
...tis my Birthday, happy 26th

What?

Today?

Happy Twenty-Something skippy...

Pisces 03/16/05

(Your lucky number i6) You have to be quiet in the work place today. You must stop humming. Perhaps you can take a break and climb stairs or walk quickly around the block and hum at the same time. This way you can express some of that extra energy you are feeling at this time. You keep a good countenance and can see yourself through most difficult times. You set a good example for others to follow. Music is captivating and you will often find a tune running around in your head that helps you maintain your calm manner, particularly as you work through the day. Good things happen today, which may mean a difficult person becomes a good friend or a lost transaction becomes found. Of course, this evening you enjoy a social gathering--HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Just for being born a Pisces and tainting this thread with the tooting of your own horn....

the_soup_nazi.jpg

GusDaDog said:
nope, April 16th

Good... there is still hope for you...

Be an Aries an accept the challenge...

consider this your warning...

show up on your birthday...

and you WILL get paddled.

whipg.gif

I'll even let the pie wenches get a few swings...

I'm gonna try to make it work. I'll try to see if Scotty Mac wants to road trip. Road trips are good. Someone put us up for the night??

I'm a member of BLAXJA, I've just lost my membership card.

damn,
sorry guys - its Grandpa Whoihaventvisitedin3years 75th birthday and my dad is flying from CA to visit me and him on the 16th -

yahar!

ye pirates,

I cannot be thur

-Till the next time...

(i just got back from disney land and the best ride ever is Pirates of the Carribean)

XJ_ranger said:
damn,
sorry guys - its Grandpa Whoihaventvisitedin3years 75th birthday and my dad is flying from CA to visit me and him on the 16th -

yahar!

ye pirates,

I cannot be thur

-Till the next time...

(i just got back from disney land and the best ride ever is Pirates of the Carribean)
gar
(pirate for, well, anything)

kid4lyf said:
gar
(pirate for, well, anything)

Dodgeball?

Oh, and in for meatfest, party of 2. Anyone want anything from STL?

Back