• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone with rubicon express SF arms? group buy?

VAhasnoWAVES

NAXJA Forum User
i was wondering if there was anyone in the MWC who has been thinking about replacing the bushings on their rubicon express control arms. since i have the super flex arms, im only in need of half of the bushings (2 large, 2 small) as my super flex arms use a JJ on the axle side lowers and the stock bushing on the axle side uppers. i was wondering if anyone was interested in going in half with me. you would reuse you inserts...

http://www.4x4groupbuy.com/store/daystar-replacement-bushings-control-arms-p-48106.html

i buy, you pay via money order (no paypal, i know, im a neadrothol) for half and shipping, i send half once they arrive... let me know.

if no one is interested, ill probably just end up keeping them and using them down the road or keeping them for if i ever decide to sell my control arms.

let me know,
Walt.

Back