• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone listen to the Michael Savage radio show?

urbanXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I like his plan for america.

Taken form
http://michaelsavage.wnd.com/

The Savage Manifesto

Domestic

A. Cut Federal Income Taxes by 2 percent per year over four years, for a minimum total of 8 percent over four years.

B. Reduce Federal Government Departments in size by 4 percent each year, for a total reduction of size by 16 percent over four years.

C. Eliminate all public assistance for able-bodied recipients. Cut off all public assistance for immigrants for five years. Repatriate those who are not working, after two years.

D. Immediately impose tariffs on cars and trucks owned by foreign entities, even if they’re manufactured in America.

E. Cause illegal aliens to build a wall between the United States and Mexico, and then, repatriate them. Pay them a one-time worker fee.

F. Increase pay for active duty combat troops by 10 percent. Number Two. Fire any unmarried military person becoming pregnant while on active duty.”

G. Make abortions illegal, except when the physical survival of the mother is threatened, to be determined by three medical doctors. Require Norplant for all women on welfare of childbearing age.

H. Close all houses of sex and massage.

I. Expand the DEA, while decriminalizing most drugs.

J. Regarding the media; one, eliminate all foreign ownership of any American media entity. Two, break up overly large conglomerates, like News Corporation.

K. Encourage child bearing among tax paying citizens. Create a marriage incentive, through lower taxes for married heterosexual couples. And a government subsidy for each child conceived and carried to birth. Increase the subsidies for each year the couple remains married.

L. Repatriate all illegal immigrants now incarcerated. Encourage all other illegals to self-repatriate through double taxation on wages and fines on employers.”

International

A. Iraq. Send in Iraqi troops to mop up pockets of resistance. Make Iraq pay with their oil for the cost of the war. Cordon off Sadr City, force all residents to leave, then go in and mop up all resistance fighters. Divide Iraq into three to four sectors; Sunni, Shiite, Kurd, and International. Next, remove all U.S. troops after above achieved.

B. Iran. One, sanctions embargoes and mine their harbors. Nothing goes in, nothing comes out.

C. North Korea. Destroy their launching platforms, impose a Naval blockade on all goods coming in or out, except food.

D. Israel Arab Entities. Give Israel four years to become self-sufficient. Cut off all foreign aid to all nations.

E. China. 20 percent tariffs on all China made goods immediately; rising by 5 percent each year for each year China refuses to revalue their currency.

F. United Nations. Withdraw immediately. Remove all Diplomats and staff. Convert the United Nations building into housing for the working poor.

G. Mexico. Force Mexico to pay one barrel of oil for every illegal alien in the United States of America per month.

So, what do you think :us: ?

I tend to think most of these loud, angry, radio type guys are just boasting hot air we'd like to hear. All they do is speak our minds, and since the layperson is normally NOT informed, or completely incorrect, it would follow that these clowns are, as well.

I dunno, they just don't have valid arfuments half the time.

That is a funny post, though. :)

Skwerly said:
A couple of good Ideas but some of it is a little bit out there.

Dan, you don't like him because he's a Jew.
:D

Is everyone Jewish lately? Trendy thing to do?

I like Savage. I've thought about writing his name in this fall....just because.

Yes, some of his ideas are a little out there - but when you really think about it - aren't they absolutely correct?

Skwerly said:
I dunno, they just don't have valid arfuments half the time.

Its too bad you feel that way....:shhh:

LOL...because he seems to hate criminals? You're right...that's terrible...

(and deadbeat welfare mommas too)

I like the plan.

one of my favorite:

"G. Mexico. Force Mexico to pay one barrel of oil for every illegal alien in the United States of America per month."

Considering there are something like 20 million illegal's in the US form Mexico!

That is 20 million bbls/month!!!

I like the fact that someone is trying to get Americans to WAKE UP!!!

Also, if you write in his name you may want to use his real name: Michael Weiner.

God bless the USA:us: God bless our troops:patriot:

The man is simply insane. I used to listen to him on the way to work when I was working out at HP a couple of years ago.

You never know if people like him are really that far off tilt, or if they are doing it for ratings. I'm hoping he's about ratings.

Back