• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone interested in a C.S.F?

Big Red said:
I'd thought you'd like it. I liked mine going down to San Diego with my Xj loaded down. It ran ran about 180 or so mostly and never about 210 when it normally would on the highway before, it used to get up to 230 or so before I'd through the heater on to cool it. It runs great now. Please post up pics of your trip, hope U had fun Crash. :)

Troy

I thought you had a CSF? IIRC Andy and i are speaking of his 2-row Modine. Learn to read bro.

-Mike

Mike L said:
I thought you had a CSF? IIRC Andy and i are speaking of his 2-row Modine. Learn to read bro.

-Mike

Yes, I am running a Modine. The CSF has the same problems as the GDI, IMO, smallish tubes which clog easily. I'm sure the build quality is better than the GDI, however, as there is no way it could be worse.

IF the CSF is working for you, lovely.

Mike, see my post in Tech.

CRASH said:
Yes, I am running a Modine. The CSF has the same problems as the GDI, IMO, smallish tubes which clog easily. I'm sure the build quality is better than the GDI, however, as there is no way it could be worse.

IF the CSF is working for you, lovely.

Mike, see my post in Tech.

Saw it, thank you. Next time my GDI leaks and will be replaced by warranty at 1-800-radiator, I will specify to replace it with the 2-row Modine. Are the Modines all metal or do they have plastic end tanks?

-Mike

CRASH said:
Excellent, couldn't be happier. Never ran over 195, even at 4,200 RPM up the Tehachapis (testing).

CRASH

One day too late Andy!

I guess a bunch of us will see how the CSF's work out :)

Mike L said:
Saw it, thank you. Next time my GDI leaks and will be replaced by warranty at 1-800-radiator, I will specify to replace it with the 2-row Modine. Are the Modines all metal or do they have plastic end tanks?

-Mike

All metal. The one-core junk they sent me when I originaly asked for the Modine had plastic tanks.

Got to watch these discount bastids!

Back