• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone have a tube bender and welder?

bosco01xj

NAXJA Forum User
Im wanting to build a cage and dont have these tools. Anyone close to me that would like to help with this project? I live in Lebanon.

I do..... in SC.

I thought about doing a hybrid but after hearing I may need over 100' of steel I'm thinking twice about it. That can add up quick. I think what I'll do is buy the EOR interior cage kit.

I think buying one would be easier, unless you have the materials laying around. The cost of metal is pretty high right now and like you said, that adds up. Then add in your time and learning curve to do one (if you havent before)....

I don't think they have it on their site anymore but I bought a pre-bent cage kit from T&J Performance for just under $700 shipped to my door. I added harness bars and a big X behind the front seats. You should be able to call and have them price you one.

It fit well and is a great starting point.

I believe D&C is another kit cage that fits well but I have no experience with that one.

Back