• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody ever had knee replacement surgery

MGrobe, Sorry to have hit your hot button. No one accused you or anyone in your lineage for being a drug addict. Regardless of your experience, I'm over 50 and I know numerous people personally who have had different joints replaced and not one of them had a significant problem other than the pain of recovery.

That being said, technology keeps advancing and these surgeries become less and less traumatic for the patients because they become simpler to perform and requiring less disturbance of the surrounding tissues.

As you stated, surgery, any surgery is frightening enough. No one, days before surgery, needs to have it rubbed in how bad things can be. That's just not healthy. I respect your right to disagree but your opinion is not one that I share.

DSPilot: I won't say brake a leg. :roll: Good luck with it and let us know how the little lady did. :wave1:

Back