• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

another ebay snorkel

mailed from Port Orchard, WA via USPS.

And I haven't installed mine yet, combination of other priorities and the cold weather.

let us know how it goes. i'm just worried about the flexible hose having to run under the fender towards the front. this will be a problem with the jeeps that have the washer bottle in that area.

You don't *have* to run the hose up front, but it *does* require removal of the 97+ washer bottle. Not only because of the hose but the outlet elbow from the snorkel.

Any updates on the snorkles?

ehh... mine is still sitting in my garage. Too lazy to find a washer bottle.

I know this is an old thread but I always laugh at you guys who think snorkels are only for deep water crossings.

On long dusty excursions in the desert, I clean my air filter about 1/4 of time that others without snorkels do.

I hate water and avoid it whenever I can but I will have a snorkel on any jeep I own...just to keep the dust out of stuff.

don't forget the intake temperature benefits. My "cold air" intake is horrible. I actually monitor the intake air temp sensor on my ScanGuageII. Scary how high it gets, at idle it actually reads over 180* if I sit long enough.

Back