• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Announcement: NWFest 2013

Are any of the members that started NW Fest in the little Naches area still in touch ?
We had 4 sites at the Kaner Flat Campground , SO much food and no bodies , Lots of prizes for us that were there.

man, i'm gonna follow this from Stockholm! post lots of pics, Torx! I've got the people's choice award, I'm sorry about that! One awesome tradition is passing these trophies along year after year!

Are any of the members that started NW Fest in the little Naches area still in touch ?
We had 4 sites at the Kaner Flat Campground , SO much food and no bodies , Lots of prizes for us that were there.

Hey Howard. I think I am the last of the original members. I haven't been very involved with the chapter in the last couple years. Life can get in the way of your hobbies. I made it to 9 NWFest in a row. Not going to the 10th. Don't have the funds or the time.
I think my favorite memory of wheeling with you is dragging each other around in the snow on Jack's pass. Good times.
Take care yourself.

Hey Howard. I think I am the last of the original members. I haven't been very involved with the chapter in the last couple years. Life can get in the way of your hobbies. I made it to 9 NWFest in a row. Not going to the 10th. Don't have the funds or the time.
I think my favorite memory of wheeling with you is dragging each other around in the snow on Jack's pass. Good times.
Take care yourself.

HANS! wth man. now whos guna take me to cosco?

Bronze.

You guys might want to head over to the NW Fest Thread and check out some of the AWESOME Stuff we have, or are receiving from the kind sponsors this year.
(as if you needed any more reason to get excited about this years NW Fest......)

Clicky clicky-------> NWF Raffle Thread

yes...you are "red Letter" ....thats why your user-name next to your avatar is in red letters now.... not black.

Folks if you are very interested in going to NWFest, but think that you cant because you're not a member...
ASK a member to be their guest, or just fork out the $35 for membership..... its worth it!!!

HA! I never use tapatalk, I've heard waaay too much negative about it to outweigh the tiny bit of convenience ya get.

Back