• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

American Racing Rims with nearly NEW 33x12.50x15 TSLs

bigjeepman

NAXJA Forum User
I have four nearly new TSL's 33x12.50x15 mounted on four american racing wheels. These tires have maybe 1000 miles on them and have been run offroad at Coal creek once. I did use them at home as well for one run.

I had these mounted a month ago without balancing them and they never shook or wobbled. I drove the jeep during a snow-storm here in Indian and they did awesome.

I would like to get $700 for both wheels and tires. I do have a spare rim that was painted black, but no spare. I will also take trades for 35 to 36 inch MT's.

Let me know what you think!

Local pickup preferred but I am willing to help with shipping if you arrange it.

I still haven't figured out how to post pics so pics are linked to my photbucket account.

http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s285/bigvforcer/

I will have more pics for you on SUNDAY

JUst copy the image code link for each picture and then past on your initial post or reply and instead of showing the IMG code will show the picture.

Really easy. Do like the rims and tires cant wait to get my income tax check.

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

I need to sell these guys I want some 36's on the beast! I will seperate or just keep whatever you don't want. Let me know something! GOTTA GO!!! MAKE OFFER!

Back