• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

all breeds jeep show in York Pa

jeep40driver said:
anybody going this summer?
Absolutely!! This is the best time 35 bucks can buy. An absolute party.

I won 3rd place in 04 and 06. Pretty cool trophies even if just a show and shine. This year I'm in the running for the slow crawl.

My Club will also be running Rausch Creek, Thursday and Friday before the show.
Don't know about NAXJA participation but HRC will also have a club booth in the show this year. Though we are not soliciting or signing up members, If you're from the mid or southern MD area stop by the HRC booth and see what the club is about.

Derik Hartsock
President, Hard Rock Crawlers.
www.hardrockcrawlers.org

I'm working on getting up there. I'm new to the forum and the jeep world (lift is going on this weekend) I'm out of CC in maryland, everyone going for the full weekend?

I live in Bressler. Not very far from you. there is a local club that meets every month at Champions in Highspire. They have really good $.35 wings. I only live 5 min from there so I go there often. I have a little shop in my back yard if you need somewhere to wrench or need help. My name is Nick. There are a few of us going to hit up the Junkyard tomorrow morning if you would like to come. Cal me at 717-919-4670 if you want to ride along or take your own ride and meet us down there.

I would have gone with you but i just got the message this afternoon I took my jeep down to DC yesterday took my daughter to the zoo . what junkyard did you go to ?any good finds? we'll have to hook up and do some wheelin

We went to eichelbergers. Its a nice JY. I got a sound bar, newershift knob and a glove box latch for 5 bux. Then we went to five guys burgers and fries like we normally do after a JY run. Hit me up sometime. I am always out in the shop. I am trying to finish up my 5 in lift. then I have to swap a drive train into my 89 xj.

Back