• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Air Force

Nothing wrong with being a Crew Chief!!
crewdawg2.gif

This is my old jet.

kc135094.jpg

Hence the name "ExTankerGuy". I enjoyed the flightline. Lots of good times and good experiences.

stewie said:
i take it you know the SP bit from experience or as an augmetee?

at my old base, this was the norm
Deployed 02/04-09/04
Deployed 02/05-09/05
Would have been the same for me in 06 except for a medical condition that resulted in a Medical Discharge with disability.

my buddy just got back from his 4th deployment and he still has two years left on his contract which means 2 more times in the sand box. lets just say he wishes he was in :canada: right now.

OH I know it from the inside out. I didn't come originally as a cop. I was a TACP at first (4 years) and then I went guard and wanted to at least still carry a gun, so I went Security Forces. 4 and a half there and then made the highly intelligent choice of coming back to active duty as a cop. :wierd:

This June will be my ten year mark.

stewie said:
ii dont recall if its an O or E postion but what about a flight engeneer on a C-130?

Flight Engineers are Enlisted, Thats what I crossed over to, except Im on Helo's

Gunners will be no more for aircrafts except for the Gunships for now. That responsibility is going over to the FE's

ExTankerGuy said:
Nothing wrong with being a Crew Chief!!
crewdawg2.gif

This is my old jet.

kc135094.jpg

Hence the name "ExTankerGuy". I enjoyed the flightline. Lots of good times and good experiences.

OK you got me, but Im refering to the Fighters and Attacks, it sucks.. Heavys are definatly a better gig to do.. My cousin did C-5s and he loved them, it was a much slower pace and travel everywhere..

I would suggest if anything going to the Heavys

Back