• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A n00b from MO here.

Kurt04

NAXJA Forum User
If all goes well I should be picking up a '95 Sport, 4.0, auto, 4WD (of course!) and 189k on the clock. This will be my first Jeep but I can already feel I'll have it for along time. I live near St. Joe State Park, some of you may know where that is. I used to ride ATV's there all the time.

Welcome! I'm north of you a ways, but Flat Nasty is a reasonable place to meet up.

GAllgood said:
Flat Nasty, where is that?
About 15 miles south of Salem MO ...

Les

GAllgood said:
Flat Nasty, where is that?

Go out 44 to St James and head south. About 2.5 hours from St Chuck county.

Well I took some pics today. I think $2400 was a fair price. She is all stock, but I'll doing some cheap mods soon. Maybe S-10 leaf and ZJ coils if I can find some.

Picture481.jpg

Welcome back and glad you made it back safe and sound. You should think about checking out Ksrockspark. It's a little north of Ft Scott Ks. Or you hannible up north. Surprisingly there are a quite a few areas to go if you don't mind driving a few miles.

Parakeet

Back