• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A 2006 XJ!!..not a typo!!!

I personally don't like the 2500 front end it just looks like a squared off WJ. It doesn't go with the lines of a 96 and earlier cherokee. It is also chinese so you can guarantee that the quality is less than any jeep ever made in the US and Canada! I say redesign the whole body or let it die!

The New Liberty has a base curb weight of 4,220Lbs, YIKES, Thats increase of more than half a ton on an XJ,
:doh:Wonder why it gets such crappy Mpg????

So does anybody have any info on gettin parts for the front end conversion? I've found a couple sights that sell them in bulk but don't know enough XJ drivers to make the orders.

It's funny my buddy just bought an '09 Jeep Wrangler with the junk 3.8L engine. The fuel economy of my two 4.0L engines is better according to his window sticker. His only gets 15 in the city mine gets 17mpg. Long live the 4.0L the best engine ever put in a Jeep. :clap:
And did any of you ever see this bring back the Jeep Cherokee petition?

http://www.petitiononline.com/Cherokee/petition.html

Shit, what am I doing wrong? I just lifted my XJ 4.5 inches and am just runnin some 31's on it and am lucky to get 14 mpg.

So does anybody have any info on gettin parts for the front end conversion? I've found a couple sights that sell them in bulk but don't know enough XJ drivers to make the orders.

Shit, what am I doing wrong? I just lifted my XJ 4.5 inches and am just runnin some 31's on it and am lucky to get 14 mpg.
:doh:

Those are some of the only threads in the s/p section that I never check out. Hideous(sorry to those who dig the look).

Back