• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 XJ lifted

91Limited

NAXJA Forum User
Up for sale is my 1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ. Its a 4 door with 220,XXX miles on it but still runs strong. This Jeep has a lot of potential and can be daily driven or built up more.

The Good:
-4.0L/AW4 automatic transmission runs great and shifts well
-3" Rough Country coil springs
-Rough Country sway bar drop kit
-3.5" Procomp leafs, haven't sagged at all
-Bilstein 5125 shocks (rear not installed)
-JB Conversions SYE (not installed, new in box)
-C4x4 tow hooks with brackets
-1" transfer case drop currently installed
-Custom Steel rear bumper
-New brakes just installed

The Bad:
-Paint is rough, clear coat is gone on hood
-Drives kind of rough, SYE and rear shocks need to be installed
-Rear doors and hatch stick shut
-Leaks a little bit of oil from oil filter mount
-Steering is a little sloppy, I've been told a drop pitman arm would fix this
-Dents consistent with age, dent on rear quarter panel about the size of a volleyball

I'm sure I'll think of more things later, please feel free to ask questions. This jeep could use a little work, and I've found out that as a full time student with a full time job, I just don't have time to build it like I wanted to. I'm sure someone would like to pick up where I started.

Asking $2500 OBO. I'd trade it + cash for a TJ or pickup. The jeep is located in Crown Point, IN. You can call/text me at (708) 969-1828. Thanks.

Get pics up please sounds like what a buddy is looking for! :cheers:

Edit: he also has an early 90's Chevy standard cab long bed he's willing to trade for the right vehicle. The truck is in decent shape and has a fairly fresh 355 in it I believe.

Last edited:
Back