• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 Lifted and Locked Cherokee Classic - 4 door

Turfzilla

NAXJA Forum User
99 Cherokee Classic - Lifted and Locked - $5100; Owensboro, KY

I will deliver it to WinterFEST this weekend for a modest, non-refundable deposit.

White 4 door, Tan cloth interior, tinted windows

4.0L, Auto, 165K miles

3” Rough Country springs and full leaf pak - no aal

31’s Federal Mt’s on stock wheels

ACOS adjustable spacers up front

Aussie lockers front and rear

4.56 gears - Hp D30 and 29 Spline C8.25

HD Slip Yoke Eliminator by P.O.R.C. - runs matching CV shafts F & R

Custom exhaust with flow master - has both o2 sensors but no cat.

Brand new front axle shafts “IRO: almost alloy” and spicer joints

Appalachian armor TC Skid - check out customer’s rigs

Custom rock sliders

Smittybilt XRC8 w/amsteel blue rope - $350 less if I keep the winch

Front and rear Draw-tite receiver hitches

Firestick body mount for the Cb antenna

This XJ is very capable and is a ready to wheel DD and has served me well. I am only selling because I am building a TJ. Just Empty Ever Pocket times 2 is not working for me to well. So far it has been very impressive on the trails. It has a few scrapes and minor dents to prove it. Interior is in great shape, no broken seats.

Both unit bearings are fairly new, A/C blows cold, all power windows, locks, mirrors work. I have everything parts wise you need to get 33’s under it. I even have a set of 33’s on Rubi wheels I will add for $900 extra.

I have spare driveshafts, and front axle shafts I will let go with it. I have the flares currently off, but can re-install them or include them.

Interlake
IMG_0940.jpg

Wheelin in the Country
031409111.jpg

Turkey Bay
PC220277-1.jpg

Badlands after dipping in a few Orange trail holes.
P4050019.jpg

Yes, you can cross the crack on 31's
PA150836.jpg

Optional new 33's on Rubi wheels - $900 extra - I have not wheeled this combo.
DSCF0037.jpg

Good price! 99xj geared and locked, winch, SYE, sliders for 5k, Thats the kind of deal im lookin for in augest!

Price drop bump

$4900

This thing is ready for 33's if you want. It already has adjustable spacers up front. I have lower control arms, shackles, degree shims, extended brake lines I will let go with the sale.

Back