• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 XJ Classic Trade Feeler

its an xj thing

NAXJA Forum User
hello,

i have a 98 Cherokee Classic that i am looking at either selling or trading in the near future. my family has gotten a little big for the XJ and looks like if nothing happens in my favor in the next month or so that i will be forced to get rid of it.

heres the specs:
98 Cherokee Classic 222k miles
4.0 Auto 4x4, P Windows, P Locks, P Seat, P Mirrors, Heated Mirrors, CD/Tape Combo, Cruise

New alternator and tires. runs and drives great but like any vehicle of this age, does need a couple things to be perfect.

could use some exhaust work, but not bad. muffler just has one hole in it.

A/C needs to be recharged but i may take care of that before it goes

may need some work on the distributor. only reason it needs work is i broke the bolt off to the cap in the distributor while i was tuning it up.

has a little rust in some areas, but not bad at all, could definitely be repaired really easily.

and has one dent in the back hatch that is easily pulled out. i may also fix this before it goes.

overall it is a good rig that just needs some little things.

i would be looking for a good minivan in trade. prefer dodge caravan but would consider others. but needs to be close to same year or newer than the jeep. or toss an offer out there.

remember, this is a feeler and will not be making a deal right away, just looking to see what is out there.

thanks

102_3588.jpg

102_3589.jpg

102_3590.jpg

102_3591.jpg

102_3592.jpg

has light rust in the front corners of the roof and a little in the door sills. otherwise is clean.

im not sure on a price. what do you think it is worth?

Back