• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 XJ/88 MJ parts for sale AND TRADE!

Not entirely sure. I pulled the battery out when I bought it and let it sit. The last couple days I went over it front to back, checking all connections making sure everything was tight and connected properly. I also pulled out some extra wiring that was left over from past lights and such. Pretty good rat's nest of wiring behind the dash. Then I cleaned up the battery terminals and put a different battery in there.

After a few cranks, it fired up. I let it run a while and it didn't overheat, didn't stall out. Killed it, let it sit and then came back and started it again. Started right up.
So, I'm not entirely sure what it was, It must have been what Ian thought and was a bad ground. I tighted down every ground point I could find.
One thing strange though. The AC compressor was running when I turned the AC on, but the air wasn't getting cold. The compressor shouldn't be coming on if there isn't any refrigerant in it. I've still got to figure out why it's not cold air. Once I put the brakes back together and put the driveshafts back in, I'm going to take it for a spin and see how it does.

Yeah, I've still got it. I'm not going to be heading your way any time soon though. You going to be able to come get it? Unless somebody wants the axle then it would be worth the trip.

hey can you pm me, im interested in your supersliders for the comanche. tried pming you on here but it shows nothing in the outbox. or you can check comancheclub, i left my phone number there.

5O45U05P43n13k13m9bad19cb99e925cd18f9.jpg

is this one yours?

Did you check greyhound shipping?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Sliders are still here. Shipment to Washington state is a little too high it seems.

lol oh is it? if i recall i got ahold of you on a friday and you said monday you'd have a shipping quote. monday night rolls around and i didnt hear from you so i said if it take thais long for a quote then go ahead and keep them. never did actually get a quote, some excuse of fedex saying my zip didnt match my town. pretty much backed out cause you werent at all quick in getting a total price, and figured you'd take you sweet time shipping them after i paid.

lol oh is it? if i recall i got ahold of you on a friday and you said monday you'd have a shipping quote. monday night rolls around and i didnt hear from you so i said if it take thais long for a quote then go ahead and keep them. never did actually get a quote, some excuse of fedex saying my zip didnt match my town. pretty much backed out cause you werent at all quick in getting a total price, and figured you'd take you sweet time shipping them after i paid.

Hey man, Life sometimes gets in the way. I've got things going on in my life other than you. You wanted to get pissy with me and so I now longer cared to go out of my way for you. I told you on FRIDAY that I worked all weekend and that I'd get to it once they opened back up on MONDAY. You contacted me around 2:30(ish) and I said that I'd be down to get the quote shortly. I went to the fedex office monday afternoon after picking my daughter up from school. I went to them they said the zip you gave me didn't match Tacoma, wa. You say it matches, They said it didn't. THey were unable/unwilling to look it up and I had to get on with my other errands. Did I immediately get with you and let you know the problem? NO. My bad. But, my world doesn't revolve around you.

But then you decided to be an @$$ to me so then my patience is gone. I won't deal with buyers or sellers that are rude, impatient or abrupt with me. Everytime I deal with somebody who's pushy like you've been, it's been a bad experience, and I've been burned. I offered to go back again but you ignored me. So if you're mad, sorry.

Now, with anyone else I have ever done business with, I have always been a prompt payer and shipper. Never once have I had a complaint about taking too long to either pay or ship. I have kids, I have a 14 hour a day job that makes me work weekends and holidays. Cry me a river if you can't have a little patience.

For everybody else the price for these sliders hasn't changed. I'd like em gone, and I'm not asking an outrageous price (obviously, since you were willing to pay $320, shipping included)

But I'm not going to be pushed around by a guy in Washington who has no patience. I want them sold but I'm not in a hurry. :firedevil

-Eric

Last edited:
Back