• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'98 4 door sport for parts 82K miles RUNS AWESOME

mikefrost

NAXJA Forum User
This is a feeler. I have a '98 I bought for the axles and 1 ton OTK steering on it. It has no title, it runs GREAT and only has 82K miles on it. It's a '98 4 door sport, slate blue. Basically I'm taking the axles and OTK steering and I'd like to sell the rest of the truck to someone and not tear it all down, because I just don't have the time.

Anyway after I remove the axles I'd be asking $1200 for it with the 5 35x10.5x15 TSL Swamper Boggers (They have less than 500 miles on them) Without the boggers I'd let the rest of the truck go for $600

Here's pictures
IMG_1911.jpg

IMG_1912.jpg

IMG_1913.jpg

IMG_1915.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

IMG_1917.jpg

IMG_1914.jpg

I know it's got 8" procomp coils up front, SS brake lines, adjustable upper and lower CA's, 6.5" RC full leaf pack and 2" shackle, like I said it runs great has the upgraded ZJ clutch fan. I do have the 5th tire and wheel I have to have it re-balanced that's why it's not on in the 1st picture. Transmission and TC are smooth as silk A/C is ICE cold in her still too, there's also a Cobra 75 WX ST CB installed in it.

I'll entertain offers on the entire thing as well.

Axles:
Front - D30, 4.88 yukon gears, cromo axles, ARB locker (no compressor) Rusty's truss, Pumpkin armor
Rear - D44, 4.88 yukon gears, cromo axles, detroit locker, aftermarket diff cover

also has a 1 ton OTK steering

Like I said I will entertain REASONABLE offers on this

Only reason I'm even considering selling it with the axles is because I found a CJ-8 I want. I WILL NOT SELL just the axles. If I have to part it the axles are going under my '95 xj

let's tear that shit down!

roger that

looking for the front grills an headlight bezels for a 200 Cherokee sports time is a rush i will come tonight or tomorrow morning please call me back at 609 480 0587 i live in central jersey and will drive anywhere please help me out name is Mike you can call at anytime have cash and will come ASAP

Back