• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 XJ Part Out

Feel free to do so then. Funny that when I looked, the cheapest USED one for a 1997 was $134 IIRC.....After that they were $160 plus shipping and up to $270.
As I said, this one looks like it was recently replaced, along with the receiver/dryer and is guaranteed working.
I found reman'd ones for $200 and up in parts stores, so I cut the cost in half. Not my fault you live on the west coast and shipping adds up.
Good luck, hope you have better luck with Ebay than I do.

Martin

yea your right about what you found but you have to type in jeep wrangler because they are the same and the price is cheaper. Thanks for your time i found one here locally for really cheap so im going to pick it up tomorrow.

Could you take some pics for me please?
I will try tomorrow, too late tonight. Got a bumper to make for a Range Rover tomorrow, but will try to snap a pic. Just looks like a used radiator IMHO though:cool:
Do you know the shipping out to Cali from Mo??
Wondering whether it would be worth it?

Yea im wondering the same thing. I just want a pic of where the lines plug into to see if it will work with what I got going on. My zip is 92253 if you wanna look it up.

Yea im wondering the same thing. I just want a pic of where the lines plug into to see if it will work with what I got going on. My zip is 92253 if you wanna look it up.

Here ye go...
used-rad1.jpg

used-rad.jpg

Shipping looks to be around $25 depending on the packaging I use (weight and size).
I remembered that part of the overflow nipple is broken off. Half of it is still there so it is usable (I glued the tube onto it and it worked fine)

Martin

Still got a/c? Or back glass? Shipped to 63701 please or could maybe pick up. How far from Cape Girardeau r ya?

What A/C? Compressor, controller, lines, etc......
No rear glass.
@220 miles from you.

martin

needing a power steering gear box if you are willing to part with that one. shipping to 42202 please!

Thanks,
Brian

needing a power steering gear box if you are willing to part with that one. shipping to 42202 please!

Thanks,
Brian

Got it. So far as I know it is fine, but honestly didn't test it a whole lot. No PS fluid on the floor though and it worked ...lol
Tyler said he was going to buy the rest of the rig from me though, so I wont be selling anything from it until I hear from him.
He should be able to sell it to you though, as I doubt he needs a new one!
I will try to let you know when I find out, just dont want to sell more stuff of it if he wants the whole rig....
Martin

Rig hauled off.
A few selective parts remain, as well as the 4.0/aw4/231.

Martin

Back