• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 XJ on 33's

tnxjjeeper

NAXJA Forum User
I am going to have to sell my 97 XJ, green, 4 door, l-6, auto, 5in. Rubicon Express/Rusty's lift, 33x10.50 TSL Radials on AR 767's. I bought it in December, and a lady had driven it since it was brand new. It has 137k (mostly highway). I put the lift on about 3 months ago, and I just put the used tires and wheels on about 3 weeks ago. I am really wanting a car to drive to school and work. The only things wrong with it are a crack in the windshield, a small exhaust leak (which Jeeps are known for), and a dent in the back (which should just pop out) all from the previous owner. I have not taken this thing off road any more than driving it in my field. It has been well taken care of. I just changed the oil last weekend, and the differential fluid the weekend before that. I would like to get $6,000 for it, since it has about $1,500 in extras. I will also include some rock sliders that I have not installed yet, and a Skyjacker steering stabilizer if I get above $5,500 for it.

What I tried to do was where there is an icon that you can click above a reply post, and then I entered the title of the picture as it is listed when I clicked to open it with my internet explorer. After I did this, it just showed a red x, and no one wants to see those.

tnxjjeeper said:
What I tried to do was where there is an icon that you can click above a reply post, and then I entered the title of the picture as it is listed when I clicked to open it with my internet explorer. After I did this, it just showed a red x, and no one wants to see those.

Forget the icon then for now and just paste the link into your reply (just like a normal text) and see what happens.

would you be interested in just selling the rock sliders? if so, what kind are they?

They are Rock Ware. They are made of 4"x2" tubing, with 2 2"x2" tubes running to the frame, where they need to be welded or bolted on. These were on a friends Jeep, and he had to cut them off because he had welded them on. All they need are new pieces of metal welded onto the ends so they can be welded on. They are in good shape, and my friend just painted them before I got them from him. I would like to get $150 out of them.

Back