• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 XJ For Sale

Mikey

NAXJA Forum User
with much regret, I am in a position where I need to sell the beast. This is a 1997 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4.0L 6cyl. 180,000 miles. Clean! It has a 6" Rubicon express Long arm lift with brand new, less than 500 miles, 33" Toyo Mud Terrain Tires (Just recently spent $1600 for the wheels and tires), and Bushwacker fender flares. It has a Dana 44 Axle in the rear and a Dana 30 in the front. Both are geared 4.56 and has a detroit locker in rear and true track up front. Comes with an Olympic Off-Road Tophat roof rack that has 4 KC "Daylighter" off road lights. It has a CRB Offroad rear tire carrier bumper with a brand new 33" Toyo Mud Terrain spare that matches the other tires. It also has an AJ's Offroad Armor front winch bumper. Also has a Cobra 75Wxst CB Radio with a Firestik II antenna. It does not have a winch. It runs great and can be a daily driver. I am just selling it to pay off some bills. This is an awesome Jeep!!! $7700 or best offer. Call Mike 209-327-5901 or PM me.

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2568-1.jpg

Back