• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96xj Parting out...

Have both axels out. Would be a good set to swap in a 5 speed xj. $300 for both.

does it have functional power window motors in the pass side doors?
if so, how much?

did you find anything out about the overhead console wiring harness and temp. sender and harness? thank you!

tclapp_88 said:
did you find anything out about the overhead console wiring harness and temp. sender and harness? thank you!
I tried to get to them Saturday but did not. The overhead consel looks in tack. I may have to address all the shattered glass first it is everywhere. I'll try to get to it tomorrow after work.

WTF said:
does it have functional power window motors in the pass side doors?
if so, how much?
They should work, and those are the only two doors intact. How's $50 each + shipping?

Ghost said:
I tried to get to them Saturday but did not. The overhead consel looks in tack. I may have to address all the shattered glass first it is everywhere. I'll try to get to it tomorrow after work.

no problem. just be careful with all that glass. and thank you!

tclapp_88 said:
no problem. just be careful with all that glass. and thank you!
Got it out over the weekend.

rob92xj said:
How is the center console? If it is still available how much to ship it to 28304 or how far from NC/SC border on I95 are you?
I'm 42 miles from South of the Border. $50 + $10 for shipping.

sprinkler1228 said:
how are the side mirrors? chrome or black. power or manual?
Chrome, Ds is perty much toast, PS needs glass but is intact.

how much do you want for the overhead console wiring harnesses shipped to 62448?

tclapp_88 said:
how much do you want for the overhead console wiring harnesses shipped to 62448?
THe overhead console is dirty but intact, the harness has been spoken for bc I thought the console was toast.

JeepDew said:
do you still have the center console and would it fit an 88 MJ
if yes how much to 33033
thanks
mike
I have the center console do not know if it would fit in an mj though. $50 + $20 for shiping.

Ghost said:
THe overhead console is dirty but intact, the harness has been spoken for bc I thought the console was toast.

haha i am the one that is wanting the harnesses...sorry for the confusion. i just posted that when you said you had the one harness out...but then you pm'd me about it. again sorry for the confusion.

i can email you a picture of the temperature sensor if that would help. just let me know if you want me to send it to the same email address that you gave me for paypal.

Back