• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 XJ 4 dr Sport 4x4 GA

atbguy

NAXJA Forum User
Well, as much as I don't want to do this, I really don't have a choice. There's not really anyway I can afford this along with school, not to mention the hobby takes time away from school. Tuition sure isn't cheap at $2400+ a sem... Anyway, I gotta sell my XJ...

1996 Cherokee Sport 4 Dr
4.0L Inline 6, converted to Mobil 1 Synthetic
AW4 Auto, AC, Tilt
RE 3.5" Lift, 1" TC drop
PORC Rock Rails
Custom made front bumper (holes are drilled for winch, I just never put the winch on since I was selling the jeep)
31x10.50 Dayton Timberline MT's
CD player, I can leave sattellite radio in it for a little more
O2 sensors have less than 1500 miles on them
NSS has less than 1500 miles on it (brand spankin new OEM replacement)
2" Class III hitch reciever
Radio Shack CB hard mounted overhead
JKS quiker disconnects... only about 1 month old...

The only thing that is flawed with the Jeep that I know of is that a paint can got knocked over in the back, and all of it wasn't able to be washed out with the hose. I haven't had a chance to have another stab at it with a carpet cleaner but I will be cleaning that and the rest of the inside with it as soon as it stops raining. The paint is limited to the carpet just in the cargo area, and it's more hazy than anything else.

Once it stops raining and I have a chance to clean her up real nice I will post pics. Hopefully in a couple days. I will attach two older pics so you can see it.

I'm asking $4700, but this must go so all offers will be considered. Money talks... and I mean it. Since I need the money I won't be able to take any trades.

Send me a PM, e-mail me at [email protected], or call me at 706-296-3259 if you'd like to ask any questions or come by and look at my jeep.

Thanks for looking and hopefully I'll be able to get back into the hobby before too long... but I must focus on school if I ever want to get out.

1.jpg

2.jpg

This is where all the paint that spilled was. I think it cleaned up fairly nice for how it looked...

3.jpg

In this next pic it shows some paint left on the tailgate.

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Back