• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 Built XJ

Say it aint so! Building something different or the economy got you down?

That's a nicely build rig, with some very nice parts, for not a lot of coin...I'd have been calling you if this was last summer:cheers:

Hey Glenn
I know I know just changing gears for a while
all my close wheelin buddies are out right now
Summers coming looking to spend more time doing family of 6 kind of things
If there was way to get 4 kids and the wife in it we wouldn't be having this conversation
Will see what it can bring I am not giving it away
prob pick up another little more stockish to do due some double duty for a while

You can't build one for this parts for parts guys

ive got an 88 with 80000 miles on it i will trade ya, not as many upgrades as yours probably a lot more sreetable an screams 85 down the interstate no problem

this is one of the deals of 2010....nice rig for the price...

any interest if I part it out?

122K on the power train just broke in I have put maybe 10k in 3 years on it. KnN cone filter and tube, new water pump new HD 2 row radiator all metal the good one from napa that you can not get anymore.
new brakes at some point they will lock the tires down. extended brake lines plugs wires etc. etc. Susp is a hybrid RE short arm set up superflex adj uppers and lowers.
front D30 4.10s easy locker warn hubs cromo shafts diff guard and currie LCA mounts and JKS mini skids put on by scottiebobbie. JKS cromo draglink
JKS quick discos, rustys HD tracbar and mount. Goodyear 33 MTRs on soft 8s. with 90% left
27 spl 8.25 full detroit 4.10s diff guard out back not one single problem with it and I have used it. Also has the JKS shackle plates with adjustable bump stops. Currie SYE and custom rear shaft.
Lots and lots of add ons armor everywhere it can be put. rocky road rock sliders. DPG belly pan, rock lizzard rear rocker corners, tomkin gas tank skid, bulletproff mfg front winch bumper. Rear JCR clone bumper with hitch and shackle tabs. Rear farmer matt light boxs with pirana LEDs and some neat other leds such as rear third brake light and license plate light all very neatly done. rock lights front and rear.
Aux rear hella back up work lamp and hella front aux lights. everything wired with relays and switched in a nice neat box in the cab.
Aux coolers for trans and power str. aux switch for electric fan overide.
Body has seen its glory days a few years ago it was a trail rig but never rolled. I am forgetting lots of little stuff I am sure. It goes up what you point it at. Has gone up just about everything at tellico( I know past tense) over and over with no help, and then drove it home at 60mph.
Asking $4000 for it or feel free to make a offer. If you have serious interest PM me I will return a # you can call to discuss.

Last edited:
Whats the bottom dollar?

I dont know if you remember me but I can up there with my friend Ryan whos totalled 97 XJ you picked up a few years ago.. The motor blew in my WJ and im looking for a XJ. I also know Justin and used to wheel with this jeep back in like 2002 or 2003.

Whats the bottom dollar?

I dont know if you remember me but I can up there with my friend Ryan whos totalled 97 XJ you picked up a few years ago.. The motor blew in my WJ and im looking for a XJ. I also know Justin and used to wheel with this jeep back in like 2002 or 2003.

yeah I remember....good times.... shoot me a PM will give you my # to discuss
someone named ryan contacted me is that your friend

Back