• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 Blue 4Dr 101k for sale. $2,200 OBO

EvanH

NAXJA Forum User
It's got 100-101k on it. I switched gauge clusters and that is the appox. mileage. 4.0/aw4/231 with a 3.5" RE SF kit (leafs/springs/ adj. lca's/ discos) and it is rollin on 225's at the moment. The only other aftermarket parts are a set of C4x4 Tow Hooks. If tires are a problem I have a set of 31's that are on my DD I will toss on for ya. They are a bit rough though.

It does have some scratches and dents but that's just aesthetic and it runs strong. The front quarters are cut (a bit crudely) and it is without a front bumper. I have one that I will toss in with it. It has no fender flares.

It does have vibes but I will throw in an RE HD SYE to fix the problem.

I am asking $2200 OBO I will not refuse any reasonable offer.

I need to sell ASAP so lemme know if you are interested. I don't have any pics but if you really want I could try and snap a few.

I can be reached at 570-351-7564 or email me at [email protected]
I don't frequent the site much anymore so those are the best bets. Feel free to call and ask questions.

Thanks,
Evan

you have no idea how tempted i am to take out a small loan and buy this put the lift on mine and part the rest

if it were the re 4.5 super flex i would be at the bank

but for now i'll just think about it before acting

new price 1800 bucks

I will negotiate for cash and maybe some apartments furnishings seeing as I just moved. lemme know.

Back