• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

95 xj part out & Hp 60 and cc 14bolt

MufflerBearing

NAXJA Forum User
Time to part my jeep out and build a new project.
Ita a 89tub with 95 interior and wiring
4.0 with roughly 95k on it

Ax-15 from a 97 wrangler that has about 70k on it shifts good.

Np231. With porc sye kit.

Rubi front long arms

HP 79.5 DANA 60 narrowed to around 63.5 wms to wms has dutchman chromoly shafts and spicer joints 5.13 gears warn premium lockouts. And a spartan set up for the RE long arm should bolt into any xj

Rear is a corp 14bolt 5.13 gears lockrite locker set up for 4 link with coils I have in my xj

Basicly a complete running jeep with tons under it that I'm parting out I can txt or email pics or try n post some later on.
Call or txt or emailfor more info.
[email protected]
484-824-1220

Thanks chris
a6937b13-4c58-6d7d.jpg

a6937b13-4c68-2c7d.jpg

a6937b13-4c8d-ae15.jpg

That rearend is pretty damn tempting. How much are you asking? What width from disc bracket to disc bracket? Trying to figure out if mj width leaf perches would fit.

How much for both?

I would like to work out a 3 way deal since you're looking to sell and both would be sold if no one flakes. If the price is something everyone is happy with I am not afraid of driving though maryland is a long way to drop stuff off.

How much for both?

I would like to work out a 3 way deal since you're looking to sell and both would be sold if no one flakes. If the price is something everyone is happy with I am not afraid of driving though maryland is a long way to drop stuff off.

Ill do 3k for the paid u guys battle it out.

Sent from my phone thingy using Tapatalk

Just out of curiosity let me know a price on both axles. Im deployed right now but who knows i might be interested later in the month possibly.

A pm would be best.

What year is the engine, condition/mileage? PM me the details please.

motor is from a YJ runs like a raped ape. but only burns oil if you put it in 1st gear and idle down a hill thats crazy long letting the motor do the braking..
has tons of power tho about 130k? on it ive always ran amsoil in it
id do 300 for the motor. has brown dog engine mounts and motor mounts

So it has an engine AND a motor? No wonder it runs so well!!!:D

You need to sell those axles so I can stop worrying about buying them.

Hey andy how have you been buddy?

well yes it has the engine side brown dog mounts and the frame side mounts

on the axles there still forsale if they dont sell i found adaptors to make my toyota case drivers drop and ill just put them under my 4runner.:greensmok

Back