• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

95 rolled xj parting out

90xjDave

NAXJA Forum User
here's what's NOT available:

back glass, front glass, transfer case, rear D35, radiator, headliner, driver side mirror, body panels are toast, everything else is available

4.0 has 105K miles
tranny rebuilt 5k miles ago
lots of stock parts, let me know what you need and make an offer.

That sucks man, that xj was just getting warmed up, hope you get some $$$ for this stuff and get another 1. Well I have had some major drivetrain components like a blown engine & tranny plague me both by mean of water.

Is the grill and headlight frames/surrounds undamaged. I prefer black, but will take chrome too if you have a good set. I could use some other stuff too, I live in Citrus Heights, could I come by and see your xj and see what else I could use. Let me know.
thanks.

Are the rear bumpstops any good? I need a set since mine have fallen off long ago!
Let me know if you have and price. Shipping to 68310.
Thanks, Dave

What color interior? Looking for the trim piece that is on upper right side of rear hatch opening. It covers around where the rear hatch strut connects.
Need Grey. Window crank handles too if in good shape and not electric.

If it has crank windows (and it's a four-door), I could use the entire roller assembly on each door. In other words, switching from power to manual windows.
dion

Big Red said:
That sucks man, that xj was just getting warmed up, hope you get some $$$ for this stuff and get another 1. Well I have had some major drivetrain components like a blown engine & tranny plague me both by mean of water.

Is the grill and headlight frames/surrounds undamaged. I prefer black, but will take chrome too if you have a good set. I could use some other stuff too, I live in Citrus Heights, could I come by and see your xj and see what else I could use. Let me know.
thanks.

yeah, i'd be pretty bummed if it were my xj, but I picked this up from someone else.

grill and headlight frames are fine, they are black. I'll be pulling parts from it this weekend so if you want to come by and see it, pm me and I'll give you directions to my house.

Dave

jjmat3 said:
What color interior? Looking for the trim piece that is on upper right side of rear hatch opening. It covers around where the rear hatch strut connects.
Need Grey. Window crank handles too if in good shape and not electric.

good news is it is grey interior, bad news is that there's a small crack right where the strut connects. I can take a picture of it if you like???

the window crank handles are black. Do you want all four of them??

Dave

Blatant said:
If it has crank windows (and it's a four-door), I could use the entire roller assembly on each door. In other words, switching from power to manual windows.
dion

If JJMat3 falls through on the crank handles, your next in line.

OK. Keep in mind I need EVERYTHING to convert electric to manual. I have money in my PayPal account and can pay immediately. Feel free to contact me here or at azamstaff (at) yahoo.com
dion

Any front tow hooks n brackets?

Back