• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'92 YJ $800

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member

4cyl, 5 speed, recent tune up, new back brakes, good tires, rusty floors, frame mostly solid

ill trade ya a dana 60 rear, I6/aw4?/231J with 129K and the whole computer and wiring harness...and a brand new in the box 10x20x9 carport....

Sorry, not really looking for trades. And I have a 2.5 car attached garage, and a 2.5 car detached garage...

But, I might be interested in a 242 t-case for my '94, or a D30 ARB for the wifes XJ.

I'll get some more pics tomorrow. I think I have some kind of bikini top for it also, I need to unfold that and see just what it is.

John, I have a buddy that *may* be interested. I'll hit him up and let him know about the deal.

John, I will call ya later today on this...I may be back in the game :D My trusty little Nissan is causing me fits again and I need a beater to run around the farm in. This should do the trick I would think.

John, I have a buddy that *may* be interested. I'll hit him up and let him know about the deal.

Well, my buddy is interested enough to make the 200 mile round trip sometime this week/weekend. If you wanna pm me your number, I'll put him in touch with you.

Let me get some detailed pics up, look at that spare top thing, and take it for a test drive. I haven't driven farther than my driveway since October. I don't want anyone driving hundreds of miles without having a pretty good idea of what they'd be getting.

Fair enough. Gimme a shout when you do that. You got my digits.

Ok, the Cheeseman has said he will take it. We did discuss this before when I first brought up selling it, so he does know some of it's issues. If he doesn't like what he sees when I get the pics up in a little bit, then Josh's buddy has next option. I did take it for drive, put some fresh gas in it. It goes nice and straight down the road. Something is a bit loose in the front end, there is death wobble trying to happen, but it damped out. Power is not impressive, maybe I should have found some stock size 205s instead of the 225s. Oil pressure is good, temp guage is not moving. It has 4.10 gears, front hp disconnect axle. No idea if that is working. Pics in about 1/2 hour.

Want to trade the wheels for 5 spoke steel jeep wheels w/30" tires on them?

That's what the 225s are on. I still have the tires/wheels in that pic if you're interested. Tires are mostly junk except the 205 spare, but the wheels are in pretty decent shape.

Jeep pics are uploading to webshots...

Ok, pics are uploaded. I believe you can click on these and it will take you to the album where you can view a full size version. Or I can email those on request.

The power of 4 angry squirrels

I think the same squirrel that ate the old plug wires was nibbling on the heater hose just in front of the flush fitting. I'll fix that. I did do plugs, wires, cap, and rotor.

pulled the carpet, cargo area looks decent

passenger floor bubbly, but still mostly there. Water leaking in from cowl area?

drivers floor half-ass patch

rear passenger floor good

owners manual, Haynes manual, stereo info (sounds like crap)

rear drivers floor, pretty good

rear seat is good, passenger seat is good, drivers has a couple split seams but is pretty good

nice duct tape patch on the rear window :rolleyes:

That's what the 225s are on. I still have the tires/wheels in that pic if you're interested. Tires are mostly junk except the 205 spare, but the wheels are in pretty decent shape.

Jeep pics are uploading to webshots...

Yes! I love thoes wheels. What do you want for the 5 of them?

At least this patch on the roof isn't duct tape...

And here's where we see who's really interested in it. I said the frame is mostly good...

...except for the high stress area behind the steering gearbox, where the track bar also attaches. Also note the missing sway bar bushing, that probably accounts for some of the rattling. There's enough left of the frame that nothing has moved yet, but I would definitely repair that area before doing any wheeling.

The bottom along the drivers side...

Trans (I believe AX-5) was rebuilt, have the receipt, current mileage is 116,655

Back