• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 comanche 4.0 ho part out

shawn 89 mj

NAXJA Forum User
have an 89 comanche longbed shell for sale have everything to do a h/o swap will sell everything seperatly or togather comanche shell has a regesterable vin and dealer bill of sale have tons of other parts for sale too

running 4.0 aw4 and np231 150xxx miles from a 94 xj-700obo

rubicon express 3 in coils -40

tomken 3 in coils -40

rubicon express lca's-75

rubicon express 3 in leafs -90

grey cloth xj buckets -75

blue mj buckets-50

many 97 down xj doors -40 each

a couple sets of xj fenders-25 each

side glass for a pre 97 xj -25 for bolth sides

hatch with good glass -50

wj tierod -15

94 xj steering collum -65

hp d30 and 8.25 with 3.55s -250

comanche shell pretty much rot free really nice bed comes with dash harness and a h/0 engine harness -500 obo can deliver

im sure theres a ton of little things im forgetting if anyones interested in anything give me a call or text me at 401-226-4484 everything is located in west warwick ri or scituate ri have pics of everything on my phone

WE SOLD: RE LCAS, RE coils, and RE leafs this weekend. EVERYTHING ELSE STILL FOR SALE

- it does have a tailgate. i believe the internal rods aren't the best though
-the buckets do have the mounts on them
-i believe shawn is willing to separate the bed

make him some offers

How much would you want for the 30? I can come pick it up anytime. I would take the 8.25 too but I have several of those hanging around in my yard already.

says longbed right in the first sentence of the post...

Back