• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 and 96 XJ Parts with Pics

ratherbcamping

NAXJA Forum User
Okay, I’m working on getting rid of the rest of this cra….., I mean stuff. I have lots of Renix parts including manifolds, PS pumps, alternator, compressors. The bell housings are for BA-10s. I have the rear seat, the dash, hood, front sway bar with links and most of the interior trim off the 96. One console from the 96 and two from 89s. All kinds of brackets and pulleys off the 89 models. Also have a set of 5 OEM rims with 4 center caps.

Check out the pictures and drop me a line and let me know what you want. I’ll consider offers or I’ll give you a price if needed. More pictures on my photobucket. http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q283/rather-b-camping/

P4080036.jpg

P4080037.jpg

P4080039.jpg

Mudweiserjeep said:
Couldnt tell...do you have and instrument panel...Gauges?
I forgot about that. I have an 89 with full gauges and tach, but the one out of the 96 is now in my XJ.

You already sold the AW4 did'nt you? I see it in the photo album.

How much for the dog? lol

How much for one wheel... I have three others just lke that.. I just need one more... with or with out center cap... just like the one in the photo

ShadowsRayne said:
How much for one wheel... I have three others just lke that.. I just need one more... with or with out center cap... just like the one in the photo
I can probably get one to you for $40 shipped. No center cap. I'll sell the other 4 as a set.

I can't see the pic through my corporate firewall, so I'm sorry if this is otherwise obvious, but...
I need a shifter boot from a 5-speed and the mounting ring that retains it. From an early (I have an 89) XJ

Is there a set in your pile?

I bought most of the 89 parts pictured in this thread from ratherbcamping earlier this week. All but the tires, wheels, interior paneling and the dog.

Half of it I do not need, or do not expect to need so I will sell off some of it as I figure out what I have multiple spares of. I am going to keep this post alive for now since it has some really great pictures of most of the stuff.

I do not have anything other than 1990 and older Renix era stuff. IF it is something that did not change between 1990 and 1995 then I might have it.

If you are looking for something just PM me with a description and I will look for it. Some of it arrived in a full 5 gallon bucket (small parts), and a 3ft x 2 ft x 16" tall plastic tote full of small to medium sized parts.

I know I already have multiple spare OEM intake hoses now. A year ago I was desperate for an entire year for just one! Now I have too many. Not planning on giving anything away, but as I recall these hoses are darned expensive at the Stealership, and I never found an aftermarket source for the OEM style hose. I also seem to have at least one OEM spare intake manifold as I recall. I also sem to have 3 used sanden A/C compresors. I might reuse one of them, so at least one is up for sale. One of them I know works (I pulled it off my jeep) but it has a front seal that has a slow oil/refrigerant leak that needs replacing.

There is a lot of stuff here so let me know what you are looking for, and I might have it.

Back