• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 XJ for sale take it all!

_87_XJ_

NAXJA Forum User
87 XJ 4.0, AX15, clean title. Dirver side has a little rock rash but not too bad. Motor ran when parked about a year ago but does not pass smog, evap system is gone. I have a stock NP231 out of the jeep that can go with it. All suspension and axles have been removed. The front control arm mount have been cut off (I was running a RE long arm kit).

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

Looking to get around $300 obo (possible trade plus a little cash for some 97+ front fenderes). Would like to sell complete before I part it out, but let me know what you might be interested in.

Also have some Rusty's LED taillight boxes with lights. $100

Thanks! Dave

AX15, internal or external slave?

external slave (recently replaced, w/steel breaided hose from reservior), new synchromesh oil with less than 500 miles on it. Tranny shifted nice and smooth.

AX15 and Tcase will be gone tomorrow . I'm ready to start parting this thing out. Let me know what you might need before I send it to the scrapper.

Back