• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8.25 29 spline axles, NIB aussie locker, 4.10 Disc brake 8.25 complete

shaggybob

NAXJA Forum User
Changed my plan again so it's time to sell some stuff.

(2) 29 spline 8.25 axle shafts, $40.00 for the pair. May ship but can't pay shipping.

(1) Aussie Locker for 8.25 29 spline, never installed $290 shipped to all 50 states.

(1) 8.25 27 spline Chrysler converted to rear disc with new pads and parking brake shoes. 4.10 ratio. Gears installed in January of 2009 with new bearings, only 10,000 miles on the axle. New axle seals and wheel bearings installed May 2009. Rear disc conversion installed 02/13/2010....yeah last Saturday. $200 pick up only. May ship but can't pay shipping, or make the arrangements.

Changed my plan again so it's time to sell some stuff.

(2) 29 spline 8.25 axle shafts, $40.00 for the pair. May ship but can't pay shipping.

(1) Aussie Locker for 8.25 29 spline, never installed $290 shipped to all 50 states.

(1) 8.25 27 spline Chrysler converted to rear disc with new pads and parking brake shoes. 4.10 ratio. Gears installed in January of 2009 with new bearings, only 10,000 miles on the axle. New axle seals and wheel bearings installed May 2009. Rear disc conversion installed 02/13/2010....yeah last Saturday. $200 pick up only. May ship but can't pay shipping, or make the arrangements.

PM me a price of the shafts, shipped to 28806

Thanks

Hey Bob don't forget that you could have your 8.25 in Nashville in the next week or two. I would be willing to hold it at my place if someone is interested. All payments would have to be worked out between Bob and the buyer though.

PM me a price of the shafts, shipped to 28806

Thanks

Didn't get a chance to weigh the axles tonight, but shipping won't be cheap even as close as you are. I'll either find a weight online later this evening or weigh them tomorrow.

Hey Bob don't forget that you could have your 8.25 in Nashville in the next week or two. I would be willing to hold it at my place if someone is interested. All payments would have to be worked out between Bob and the buyer though.

Thanks Matt! I hadn't thought of that but I will be in the Nashville area....hopefully the weekend of the 27th.

The shafts are sold! Thanks Frank!

Axle is spoken for though still in use. Aussie for a 29 spline 8.25 still available or will trade for an Aussie for a 8.8.

All Sold. Thanks Guys!

Back