• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6/26 Chapter Meet & Greet (Fox & Hound 6:00p)

How many people will you be bringing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Many thanks to all who put this together! The kids had a blast, and on the way out, we saw the second coolest rainbow ever. Double bow, end to end, no breaks.

The coolest rainbow ever was the same kind of double, but over a glassy smooth lake in Wyoming, so it made two full circles.

Thanks again, and good to see everyone.

Steve

Had a great time as always, even though it did rain and my interior was SOAKED. But im onlt 16 so i dont care at this point :D

Thanks to everyone for such a fun time. I hope to make it to the next one as well!

I had a good time also! Nice to catch up with everyone, and meet a few more people as well.

I even made it home in time for my hot date. :smootch:

:D

It was nice to meet everyone, and put some faces to names.

Thanks for putting it together guys!

Scott

Same here! Unfortunetly I wasn't able to meet some of you that showed up but I'm sure I will later down the road. My good freind ended up coming along who I hadn't seen in 2+ years, so we ended up talking for a long time.

I was hoping we'd be able to park the jeeps together and shoot the shit, but the rain would have made that suck. Overall though, we had fun! :cheers:

Lies. lies, lies!!

Nothing in the trip Reports forum,
No Pictures,
No requests for bail......

There was no meeting.
Bail came from a loan from chapter funds. :shhh:

Back