• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5.0 in a XJ....

Stang5lgt

NAXJA Forum User
Here is the old thread... http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?p=244579946#post244579946

I starting a new one with pics.

S7301883.jpg

S7301884.jpg

S7301885.jpg

S7301886.jpg

S7301887.jpg

S7301888.jpg

S7301889.jpg

S7301890.jpg

Last edited:
Thats not a 5.0, its an AX-15!!!! You do realise you don't need any adapters to put one of those in an XJ right? They came in them stock. :D

Now quit rescuing MallCrawlers and get to work on the rig.

Mall crawlers bwuahahaha. Oh man good thing Dutch caught that before you spent a bunch of money. You may wanna get a motor to put in front of that? Just my .02

Sorry. I'm dying from trying to dig mason out of the trench he is digging himself. Needed some humor

Got the right pressure plate. I have to install my new garage door tonight. My old masonite door previous owner smashed it. And about the second week I lived here the one the torsion springs snapped. So I grabbed a new door at Menards back in Iowa. Door is sweet. 16x7 steel backed 1 3/8s poly insulated with a 12.9 R-value on sale for 599, plus since it is energy star door I get a 30% tax credit back on my taxes. So that knocked door down another 180 and under the price of the vinyl backed door with 6.3 R value. I think I am going to look into new windows and doors to get the energy credit for those too. I hope they open a Menards here soon. Just opened one in Casper WY within the last year. They will give Depot and Lowes a run for there money.

"Where's Menards? Oh, wait..... they're hangin' down between me legs"

:D

Those stores are all over Nebraska too.

Back