• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4wp event- Saturday/sunday in San Mateo

srmitchell

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys.

Just wondering if you guys are going. I missed it last year, but my dad and I are going down to San Mateo tomorrow. I need a break from school!

There might be some really good deals.

It'd be cool to see you guys, I won't be back down till spring.

-Columbus

February 26, 2011
10:00AM - 4:00PM

February 27, 2011
11:00AM - 4:00PM San Mateo Expo Center
1346 Saratoga Drive
San Mateo, CA 94403
View Map
Truck & Jeep Fest 2011!

Here's some of what you can expect to find at Truck & Jeep Fest:

• bullet_star.gif
    Free Admission
  • Over 100,000 square feet of custom trucks and Jeeps on display
  • Manufacturer booths with over $100,000 in on-site inventory
  • Check out product demonstrations of all the latest off road gear
  • Get the lowest prices of the year on the gear you want with factory direct pricing
  • Take advantage of hourly promotional pricing and save even more
  • Be there for hourly giveaways and your chance to win free stuff
  • Receive up to 50% off installations

I will be there @the opening. park on 25th ave and walk in save $10.00 to park I hope detriot is there I need a locker cheap (show price) hope to run in to you guys

Bummer... Im not coming down.

My dad has been down to the bay twice this week, was in Crescent City last night, and he's sick. Way too much travel for his stupid job. Too much stress!

So I cant make it. I've got too much school work anyway. Priorities.

Enjoy it guys.

For those who have gone to this show before, were there any good discounts on tires? I'm shopping for 31's at the moment and may consider going just to find some A/T's if it's worth the effort (not going up there to save $40).

Does anybody know if previously there were good discounted prices?
I'm looking for rear bumper preferably with tire carrier and for folded rear quarters- definitely going to fold them, rocksliders, 4.56 gears for dana 30, 44 and lockers, maybe ARBs ? Not sure yet about chromoly axles.....
I have never been there and was wondering if it is worth a drive there from sac- price wise.
I would prefer to wait for some deals somewhere locally or online than spend 5 hours driving to save only $50-$100.
Anything like that planned for sac? Asking all these questions only because recently got my 98 XJ and started building it.
Thanks

Does anybody know if previously there were good discounted prices?
I'm looking for rear bumper preferably with tire carrier and for folded rear quarters- definitely going to fold them, rocksliders, 4.56 gears for dana 30, 44 and lockers, maybe ARBs ? Not sure yet about chromoly axles.....
I have never been there and was wondering if it is worth a drive there from sac- price wise.
I would prefer to wait for some deals somewhere locally or online than spend 5 hours driving to save only $50-$100.
Anything like that planned for sac? Asking all these questions only because recently got my 98 XJ and started building it.
Thanks

I doubt it is worth the money to drive in from Sac. In the past few years, most prices are retail or 5% less.

The show is pretty sad this year. At least 30% of the vehicles in the place are Jeff Arabia's (that is not the sad part, they are all pretty sweet). Not many vendors out this year, and not many deals to be had. Parking is $10 - not worth it IMO.

Edit: my old man saw Mr. Ed, but was too scared to go say hi to the "rockstar of the NAXJA Sierra Chapter".

Back