• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4WheelParts M&G??

Zingerxj1129

NAXJA Forum User
Is it going to happen this year? I'm looking forward to another meet and greet. The spring m&g has got me itching and ready for another one?:party:

I think that is when the one last year was held.

I'll be there.

Loser....two years in a row you will have missed.

ok sounds good. Ill be there

I talked to Jacob over at 4WP Nashville and they are having a 50th Birthday Party celebration on June 18th. They have a bunch of stuff in the planning stages but they will keep us updated.

Please, try to make plans to attend.

We had a great time last year. I will plan on being there, may even get the wife to drive her Jeep. The more XJ's the better!!!

Maybe I'll have my XJ running good by then.

It don't have to run good. It's kinda like a "push, pull, or drag" sale. We just need a bunch of SEC XJ's!!!!:cheers:

Is the 18th of june/ this saturday still the plan? Any updates?

No updates, but I'll be there.

I'm planning on getting there around 9:30am till ?

It should be a good time. I think right now there are 4 XJ's supposed to be there that I know of, hopefully more.

i was headed out there to meet up with some of the guys from tnvjc. and will the sec decals wiped off...lo li still have mud from golden mountain on it from feb..

I'll be there in the morning about 9:30.

See you guys there.

Bring a chair, an umbrella, and plenty of cold drinks. Gonna be a bitch out there in the sun. They are talking, what, 95 by noon?

Back