• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 rancho rs5000 shocks brand new 3" lift $100.00

tony597fitter

NAXJA Forum User
I have 4 brand new in box rancho rs5000 shocks for 84-97 xjs. They are for 3" lifts. They have been in my garage for about a month now and I am buying a new house and need to get rid of them. I want to get $100.00 firm + shipping.

Last edited:
why oh why couldt you have posted this 3 days ago...these are exactly what im looking for but i just bought 4.5" rusty's shocks.....damnit. maybe i can still do it, we'll see

Hey I'll take em. Please let me know how much shipping would be to Dallas, TX 75207. Email me at freddytran-at-yahoo-dot-com to work out payment details. Thanx.

Damn!!! damn!! damn!!!!!
Why couldnt I have seen this sooner?
I'm riding on 2 leaky shocks 'cause I can't afford a new set yet....if all else fails i'll take 'em. I'm in St. Louis

Do you have the actual number off the shocks? I just listed a set of Rancho's but don't know if they are the same as yours. Mine are 5113's and 5119's, probably not the same.

thanks,

Back