• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.5 inch lift and 35's

sixditchoffroad

NAXJA Forum User
I put together this lift and its roughly 4.5 inches.... I'm about to buy a set of 4 bfg mt's 35-12.50-15, for 100 bucks. I know some person out here has done it just cant find it. roughly how much fender should be cut? I've seen some good looking fender cuts, I think the best way is make about 10 1/2 inch slits and fold em in after you cut however much is needed. Is this true? feed back please... thanks aaron

you are going to have to bumpstop - make sure you have enough backspacing on your rims and yoare going to have to trim some fender unless you bumpstop a lot... it is do-able but kinda tight with 35's

I didn't look at the thread but I'll bet it's at least 3 or 4 inches of trim to run 35's. I have 33's and they already rub pretty decent flexing at lock with the swaybar disconnected

I think Mopar It is right, you may need to put the tires on and see. I can tell you will need to trim alot + bumpstop. In the front, if you didn't get longer control arms with your lift, you may have too.

I HAVE THE 4.5 LIFT ON MY 89 WITH 35'S ,BUT I CUT A LOT OUT OF MY FRONT FENDERS,NOT SO MUCH ON THE REAR .I ROLLED THE REAR UP TO THE PINCH WELDS. PUT THE TIRES ON AND CUT WHAT HITS

Back