• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.10s and 33s?

4.10s and an ax-15 33s ur not struggling a bit its the fact that u got used to being on 31s and having it very over geared that u think its struggling. go drive a stock xj ull suddenly feel like urs has power with the 4.10s and 33s. and ya mine is also my dd and crawler, i live a half hr from big bear and cougar buttes/johnson valley. i wheel mine about every weekend and i love to rock crawl. my 4.10s are plenty low for any of that. i had a yota on dual cases 5.29s 37s and tons of other goodies i know what a real 4low is and my xj really isnt too bad compared to my yota

ya im on a renix 4.0 ax-15 33s and 4.10s and mine puls very nicely. i play around and chirp 1st in parking lots while in already rollin. it feels great and is my dd. o and 90Xjay ull love the 8.8 i swapped mine in about a month ago its awesome

I'm currently have my UBE wielded on and just looking for an ebrake cable. And X2 on the elephant. I bought both my axles with 4.10s for less then a gear install. As a plus one had a tru trac (30) and the other a factory limited slip (8.8).

Back