• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 1/2" Cutoff Discs for sale.. CHEAP!

stumpXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I need to clear out some overstock on 4 1/2" cutoff wheels. These are for angle grinders, and are the thin .040" thick wheels for cutting. They are Metabo brand wheels, and come in boxes of 100 wheels. The cheapest I could find these online was about 100 bucks per box (about 1 dollar per wheel) I am selling them for $60.00 shipped, (within the Cont. US). I will try to make deals on multiple purchases, but they do get very heavy when you add a bunch of boxes together. Local pickup also welcome.

I have about 25 boxes.

About $0.60 per wheel.

There are 100 discs in each box, and they are NOT cheap junk like at harbor freight. They have been stored in a climate controlled building since they were delivered.

I accept paypal, and money orders only. Cash for local pick-up.

Paypal address is [email protected] THIS IS NOT my email. Its my wifes paypal account. If you want to email me, use [email protected]

Here is what you get:

http://www.amazon.com/Metabo-55331-Original-Slicer-Wheel/dp/B003VW80M4

resize

Broke! I think that perty much describes the country right now. Will watch till they are gone or I find some xtra cash....

Back