• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35x12.5x15 BFG All Terrains. Testing Waters.

Kristian

NAXJA Forum User
Four 35x12.5x15 BFG All Terrains.
Testing the waters. I am nearing the completion of a build and I am considering selling my 35x12.5x15 BFG All Terrains to help fund some larger Mud Terrains.

New tread depth = 17/32s
Looks like these have 13-32s left (good tread)
Have been Garaged Kept (no cracks or dry rot)
No plugs that I know of

$400

The tires are currently mounted. I will have them removed once a buyer is found.
You may message me here or Text me at 970-seven-four-four-0656
Thanks for looking.

I can go $320 and will pay to have them switched over.

Hey Tom... I see you are still around... So you are just ignoring my PMs then..?

As for the tires they have been dismounted and are ready for pickup. Supposedly a guy is picking them up tonight for full price. If that falls through the buyer that was supposed to get them this last weekend (full price) wants them as soon as he recovers from the flue. Should both of them fall through there are 2 other full price offers, one coming down from Parker later this week and another from love/fort who is currently out of town and wants to pick up on sat.

Should the guy from Berthod fall through tonight they will be back up for grabs at $400 :D

Back