• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35's came in today :)

Looks good, carry spare shafts and joints for the turdy though.

jsjeep98 said:
yeah i have had the 456 gears for about a year now because i thought i was never going to go to 35's but everything is running fine. im getting like 15-16 mpg. but that doesn't really matter to me.

i got the tires and wheels for $1,187 mounted, balanced and shipped. they showed up within 4 days on my doorstep, put them on this afternoon and it runs great on the highway. no major vibes but just a few which i expected because of the 12.50 width.

i love em!

and yes stock axles.
try rotating your tires maybe those big tires arent round. rotate them drive it and then see if that changes. i work at a tire store. have been for 5 years, just rotating sometimes can change the vibes in the wheels and front seat.

looks good! might need to fold the rear pinch seams unless you got rear extended bumpstops

that is one clean, awsome lookin rig dude!

yeah i folded them in you can kind of see in the "flex shot" which isnt really flexing. and then i talked to DPG offroad and hes sending me some bump stop plates in a few weeks here...

thanks for the great feedback though

Back