• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

34x10.50X15 swamper LTB wheels and tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slonoma

NAXJA Forum User
im selling a set of wheels and tires interco super swamper ltb 34x10.50x15 mounted on steel wheels. A set of 5. asking $500.
the bolt pattern is 5x4.5 . tires are about 90% tread left very little wear.

any questions contact me on here or preffered [email protected] or my cell 650 452 8567 thanks, shaun located in pacifica, ca.

photo_1-1.jpg photo_3-1.jpg

they have been sitting off and on. they were on my buddys ford explorer, then on a cherokee for a while, then they sat in my garage. the tires have no cracking, and are not hard. Im asking $500 for the set which is well below 50% of the cost new without wheels.. im selling the whole set rims and tires only, if you want to seperate them that is up to you. I cant do it with out costing money to have it done.

i will get some pics but the they are just procomp crawler series black.

Ok, cool. Whats your schedule like if I wanna come check them out/buy them? Do you ever come down to San Jose by any chance? Also, just wondering, I know it says 34 but is the over all size actually closer to a 32 or 33 or are they REAL 34s? The tires I have now are close to 2 inches shorter then what they say they are.

I believe the specs on the website say 33.6" but I can measure them.

measured about 33 1/2-33 3/4 ruff estimate.

tires and wheels sold. thanks, craigslist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back