• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33" Boggers on AR's Sale or Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkilcullen

NAXJA Forum User
I have 5 33x12.50x15 Super Swamper Bogger radials mounted on 15x8 American Racing Wheels. 1 is brand new never touched road, 2 are 90%+ and in perfect condition, 2 are ~75% with some chop from being on a truck with a bad alignment for what looks like about 1000 miles. All the wheels are in great shape almost new. I am looking to sell these outright or trade for a set of 285/75r16 without wheels or a set of slightly less aggressive 33's on rims. Will consider trades for other jeep related items. Not sure what a fair price is for these was thinking $1200 for all 5. Can assist with delivery within Chicagoland. I will take some pics tomorrow and post em up also can text or email pics.

hmmmm no interest? well here are a couple pics. $1000 for red members. this is 5 tires and wheels mounted and balanced and ready to bolt on!!!!

2012-10-02_18-12-52_748.jpg 2012-10-02_18-13-26_36.jpg

sorry for the lack of replies, i have not been on naxja in forever. i sold the boggers long ago. also sold the xj and am building an lx450 for expedition travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back