• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

305$ for a sye and a custom driveshaft?!

Ok, you're no fun Today! :D

I mean, you can say whatever you want but remember that I take every comment against me to heart and sometimes the comments dig too deep and I have a breakdown.

You don't know how often I cry.

A lot.

No, seriously.

I'm a big :rattle:

electrical genius is quite an overstatement... I'm not a genius by any means, I just like screwing around with stuff.

The only thing that will make this thread funnier to me is if he really blows his top now and decides to threaten to kick my ass or something.

You know, instead of making a new post every 4 minutes, you can edit the original...otherwise it just looks like you're trying to pad your post count.

Now for the on topic info...

I got an RE Hack and Tap for $100 and ordered a double cardan shaft through DPG (I think he uses High Angle Driveline or something like that) and came out to a total of $400 for shaft and SYE. Unless you're really beating on it, a hack and tap should hold up just fine and save you some cash.

Now here comes the sidekick outof left field, by PM no doubt, from the joke thread linked by kastein above.

Holy shit. This place have a teen membership requirement? Does naxja travel to high schools and recruitits members?

Can't get a straight answer before I order nearly 2 grand of lift parts?

Fak It. I'm out. You kids won.

DUDE.. :dunno:..You just keep asking for it..

I mean, you can say whatever you want but remember that I take every comment against me to heart and sometimes the comments dig too deep and I have a breakdown.

You don't know how often I cry.

A lot.

No, seriously.

I'm a big :rattle:

Haha, you're alright! Now go in your room and :rattle:!

electrical genius is quite an overstatement... I'm not a genius by any means, I just like screwing around with stuff.

The only thing that will make this thread funnier to me is if he really blows his top now and decides to threaten to kick my ass or something.

I don't know dude. I know a fair amount about wiring but you start talking another language half the time and lose me!

Wow I read this last night before I crashed out at about 12 and thought nothing of it other than some cat had issues reading details apparently this has gone nuts.

96XL_4.0 you need to learn that the cheapest method is often the most costly.
Details like fine print are there for a reason... read them and accept them.
When possible go directly to the manufacture for purchasing items for your rig, keep the middle man out. This also eases the whole warrantee issue as well.
Yes people on here give each other a bit of crap. Imagine having a passion and as a side hobby you talk to others online new guys constanly come by and ask the same questions without doing any research. You really try to help people out but the same old questions and the occasional hardheaded individual wear on you. There are plenty of people here who want to help you...you have to be willing to accept this and everyone is different, some use tough love, some are having a bad day, some are really trying to help out; and others well there are alot of differences but that is what makes this place great too.
sorry you have lost your lid, try the whole search tab first and read alot this will get you up to speed.
Oh and when you make a direct insult to members on here expect a response and the thread to drift from its original topic. You steered this thread this course to a degree as well.

this "imagine" activity you suggest requires equipment he doesn't seem to have installed.

ok so here is a number for you to call (613)403-2022. this will get you in contact with a few different solutions as well.

Back